I’ve been nominated for a few blog awards lately, and I am so honored that the bloggers thought of me for the awards. First, Beverly of Redbamsews gave me the Liebster blog award (a while ago, and I honestly forgot to post about it until I got the other awards) and both Faye of ButtonsandBeeswax and Esther of WhollyKao nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks everyone!
Both awards have similar rules of sharing things about yourself and passing the award along to other bloggers. So first, here are 7 things about me that you probably haven’t learned yet from reading my blog.
1. I love Cool Whip. It makes any dessert 100 times better, (or fruit, or snack, etc)
2. Every Sunday morning we clean the house and every Sunday I try to think of a way to get out of it, but Brandon stays strong and doesn’t fall for my tactics and we clean, every Sunday. I do have to admit that I am much happier after we’re done and the house is clean for the week.
3. I started undergrad thinking I would major in music, more specifically, Harp. It ended up being a minor and I majored in Architecture. I think it ended up working out for the best since I still have the harp and play it for enjoyment rather than employment.
4. I trained for and ran a half marathon 6 years ago and have never run regularly again since the day of the event.
5. I go to Open Houses on Sunday afternoons just to see houses and think about what I would do to them, with no intention of ever buying them. I’m a realtor’s dream, I’m sure.
6. I’ve lived in Ohio my whole life; depends on the day if I think that’s a bad or good thing.
7. I rode a unicycle in parades with a unicycle club when I was 5 years old. I had a blue polyester jumpsuit with a fluffy white blouse and red glitter wrist bands. It was awesome.
I can still ride it, too.
OK, now for the blogs I nominate for the versatile blogger award: (or, in other words, blogs you should check out because I think they’re great!)
yay for blogging! Enjoy your week!